2021年08月號 乐活职人
学会常用句型 Email内文零失误
EIE美语 / 提供
商用电子邮件最忌拖泥带水,最好能扼要阐明目的,使收信人一目了然。本期介绍几组常用句型,让您的邮件内文看起来清晰简洁,更有效且专业地传达信息。
Email Body(内文主体)
- Here are the details of…(详情如下)
Here are the details of the revised marketing campaign.(这是行销活动的内容细节。)
- Furthermore...(此外)
Furthermore, we would appreciate your valuable advice on this program.(除此之外,我们很感谢您对此案的宝贵建议。)
- In addition, I would like to... (另外,我想)
In addition, we would like to invite you to the press conference in July for the new product launch.(此外,我们敬邀您来参加七月份举行的新产品上市记者发表会。)
- In spite of / Despite…(尽管)
We are glad that the problems got sorted out in spite of the delay.(我们很庆幸问题已经排除,尽管过程中有些延误。)
The quarterly report is almost done despite the requirement of adding more graphs and tables.(季度报告即将完成,尽管还需增加更多的图表与数据。)
- I'm pleased to hear that...(我很高兴听到…)
I’m pleased to hear that you are able to attend the seminar and willing to give a speech to all attendees.(我很高兴听到您能来参加本次研讨会,并受邀担任演讲者。)
- Firstly / Secondly...(首先/其次…)
Firstly, a meeting will be arranged based on your availability. Secondly, you will give a presentation on the upcoming marketing campaign during the meeting. We appreciate your time and attention to this matter and we all look forward to meeting you.(首先,会议将安排在您方便的时间。其次,您将于会中针对此次行销活动进行简报。我们感谢您对于此案花费的时间及关注,也很期待与您会面。)
以上英文教学由EIE美语提供,英文课程谘询请洽:EIE Institute Belle Yin(Tel: (02) 8773-6828 Ext. 368;Email: belle@eie.com.tw)
#